Friday, September 19, 2008

The babies

Here is my big boy so happy to go for a car ride. He will smile at just about anything and his latest is if Sophie toots or burps he sits there and totally belly laughs. Like it is the greatest thing. It is so funny and he is all boy! I can see it now.
Sophie was just so cute in this photo. I had to display it! She is so funny. I usually feed the babies right next to each other and one day Riley was being good so I put Soph in the high chair and began to feed her. Riley was making noise just under the tray and she kept looking around trying to find him. She would not eat until she saw him in the chair next to her. It was so cute!!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Soooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!!!

M and M: said...

They are just adorable...and always so smiley (at least in the pics you show!). Love 'em! - Megs