Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec 10th 2008

Today was the babies birthday. Grandma and Grandpa came over and gave the babies presents. They loved them! They are sick right now and crying a lot. Poor babies! We are doing their birthday party on Sunday. I got them each t-shirts and crowns! I can't wait to show pictures of them wearing them. They are so cute with them on. I am excited to share those with you guys. I really can't believe that they are a year old already. Tears have been shed today! I love them so much and the boys have been having fun being older brothers. I am very thankful for my kids and I enjoy the moments that I spend with them.

5 comments:

twondra said...

Wow! A year already! I can't believe that! Happy birthday!!!

Steph and Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph and Dave said...

Happy birthday babies. Time sure does fly by doesnt it. I wonder if they have the same crowns that i had for my duo.. Cant wait to see pictures and hopefully they are feeling better soon...

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!!! IT is amazing they are this big now. Congrats and I hope they have a great Bday party!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe a year has gone by! Happy 1 year babies!!!!