Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Photos














OK OK so I know it took a while to get these posted but I have been a little busy!!! The boys have started basketball and are doing wonderful! They love it and do a great job. The babie are walking all over the place and getting into everything. It is so cute to see them walking so much though. Other than that it has been nothing but work and sleep. Trying to get out of the house more during these cold winter months to help pass the time. We went to see Mall Cop with the boys last night. They really liked it. So looking forward to nicer weather though. I am done with these cold temps!!!! I know I know I have like 5 months before nice weather hits but I am still holding out!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They were worth the wait! These are awesome pictures!!!

M and M: said...

Such sweet photos of obviously sweet kiddos! - Megs

Emily said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big they look. Your older ones are so handsome as well. Very cute family!!

Steph and Dave said...

Awww great pictures of the kids.