Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life








Well these are some photos from out at the lake last week. The babies had such a great time as did the boys. They must have played in the sand for hours!!! Lots of sunscreen! Things are calming down a little since my surgery. I have had a lot of help thank God! It has been tough but well worth it. I am so thankful to be able to get it done. The kids are growing up and things are moving along well in that department. Spencer will be in the first grade and Isaac will be in the fourth grade already! I cant believe it! Why do they have to grow up so fast? In the fall it is back to work and back to school for me! Woo Hoo!!! Lets get it done here.


5 comments:

Erika said...

Good to see an update. What surgery? I hope everything is ok! The kids look fabulous! Sending hugs your way :)

twondra said...

Love the pictures! The kids are so cute! I hope the surgery was a minor one. :( Glad you're doing okay!

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you. Those pictures are amazing!

Emily said...

Those were really good pics. Looks like they had fun!! Glad all is well.

Erika said...

Tanya,
I don't know how to get a hold of you via email...Do you have facebook?
I just gave birth to identical TWIN GIRLS this month and need all the twin advice I can get!
I hope you will email me.
rikirees@gmaildotcom
Erika