Monday, April 23, 2007

Medication Time


Well I had an ultrasound and blood work done today. Just to make sure that those ovaries are nice and quiet. Things are looking good and the nurse called and said to start the medications! Woo Hoo! Bring it on. I started with 5 units of Lupron in the AM and 150 of Bravelle/Gonal F and 75 of Menopur in the PM. Fun fun. I am really hoping that this is all worth it and that I end up with a big huge BFP at the end. That will be the exciting part. Tom went with me today to be a support person. He is such a great guy. I really love him and he is a great friend.
Lots of medications and a confusing calendar. I will let you know what is going on as it happens. I go in on Friday AM for more blood work and another follicle check. Grow follies Grow!!!

No comments: