Thursday, February 21, 2008

The babies 10 week doctor appointment

Rileys turn!!!

My Ham!!!!!




Sophie getting weighed and checked by the doc



They did really well today. Each of them got four shots! Ouch! After tears-babies and mom-they did well. Gave them Tylenol and they are doing well this evening. Today Riley weighed in at 11 pounds even!!! I have been calling him my yummy butterball!!!! He is so wonderful to love up and snuggle with. Sophie weighed in at 9 pounds and 12 ounces. She is my sweet little flower! she smells really good all the time and she has cheeks to nibble on! I love my babies so much and so far I really like the weekend only schedule at work. It is working out having the weekdays off. I like it!!! Lots of time to spend with my wonderful four children.
Just for fun at their first appointment on 12/31/07 Riley weighed 6lbs 2 oz and Sophie weighed 6 lbs 1 oz. At their second appointment Riley weighed 7 lbs even and Sophie weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz.

4 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, love the pictures! Glad they're doing so well! Ouch about the shots! :(

TaranTrav said...

The babies are so adorable! I love the pictures. It's great to hear that they are doing so well.

Unknown said...

Looks like they are doing so well!

Jennie said...

10 weeks already! Growing babies!