Monday, February 11, 2008

Going Back to Work

Well last week was rough especially because I had class on Wed. that meant no sleep until the afternoon. Ugh! Oh well it is for a good cause right? Things are moving along at work and I think that I will be happier on the weekend only schedule. It has to be better than all of this running around. Plus-as you all know I MISS MY KIDS!!!! I love being with them and eating them up with love. I don't know how I could get along if it werent for my great friends and family that are helping out-Thank you-YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! I go to my new scedule this weekend. Yippie only a few more days of this hideous deal I have right now. I do like being back to work however in the bigger picture. I love what I do. Some nights are out of control with crazy patients but some nights are really rewarding. One person can make a difference in the life of someone else. How awesome that I can be a part of that. I am hoping to continue making a difference when I get done with my schooling and can function as a nurse practitioner!!!My babies are getting so big!!! They are so wonderful and loving. I feel so good just touching my kids. I come home and hug all four of them up and kiss their heads until there is an indent!!!! LOL I have so many great things to show them in the world. I have all kinds of plans to take them places and show them life. I feel so blessed with them. I just can't explain it!!!!Until next time.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Tanya! I think I said it before, but you are AMAZING. You make juggling work, school and life with 4 kids seem like a breeze. I envy you and your energy. Keep up the good work and stay warm out there!