Monday, March 24, 2008

My wonderful babies



SMILE RILEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!


I love this dress-she looks so darn cute in it. Like a little baby doll.
THANK YOU SANDY ANDY AND GREG for Sophies cute outfit! It is so adorable!!!!!

This last photo was taken on Easter Sunday. I thought that it was so cute. I love my babies so much! I love Sophies litttle dress. She looks like a little angel in it and my Riley looks so adorable in his little polo shirt.
We are doing well. Still trying to juggle everything with regard to work and school. I feel tired most of the time. It is still fun but I really feel like I am either feeding kids or pumping!!! The babies are doing good though. They are cooing quite a bit and starting to talk to us. It is so cute. I love to hear them. My older boys are going nutty over them all the time. They really love them and it makes life fun. The kids are great. I love being a mother!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Tanya:
Just checking in to see how the super mom is doing. Sarah has the same green and pink flowered outfit as Sophie... though it is a bit too hot to wear it these days. Nearly 90 degrees on Monday! UGH.
Glad to see everyone is growing so big. Keep up the good work little ones.

Steph and Dave said...

Awww they are growing up so quick. I love the pictures.

M and M: said...

What absoulutely beautiful babies you have, Tanya! Love to see their pictures. They are getting big! - Megs

twondra said...

They are just adorable! I love it when you share pictures!!