Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy busy













Things have been so busy for me. I started a new job at the University Hospital in Labor and Delivery and it has been a five day a week deal for a several weeks now while I am in training. I am looking forward to getting back to nights soon. It is going really good. I love working in this area!!! Anyhow things are going good for us. Babies are getting big and started to really talk to each other. It is so cute. I just love it. The boys are still eating them up!!!! I got a pass to the beach so we have been going there on these hot summer days. I tell you that the babies keep me running. I do have help (thank goodness) but I am still running all over for doctor appointments, school related stuff, blah blah blah!!! Oh well it is fun and I try to enjoy the moment for what it is! Hope that all of you are doing well....


8 comments:

Steph and Dave said...

Tanya, they are getting so big.. I love the M&M outfits. Where did you find them?

I keep checking for updated pictures and to see how the twins were doing but figured you were busy. Take a breather once in awhile and post new pics please!!!!!

twondra said...

Awww, love the pics! They are getting sooooo big!!!

Jennie said...

Cuties! Finn has the same toy hanging on his car seat. He loves it! The outfits are adorable!

Emily said...

Tanya - glad to hear you are doing good. We have an orange & yellow M&M shirt for the boys and they are cute. I love seeing how much they have grown. Glad to see hear from you.

Emily

Erika said...

Yippee! An update!
The kids are looking great.
been thinking about you guys lot in the last few weeks. Glad to see things are going so well for you.

Tanya said...

Hey guys
Thanks for the comments. I got the m and m outfits from a family member who got them at the m and m store in NY city. I saw they have them online tho as well.

M and M: said...

such cuties! they look so great, my friend!

Stephanie said...

Yeah more pics. I'm so glad that things are going well for you and family. I try to pop in to see how they are growing. Matthew is such a big guy now. I'm still so amazed that time has passed so quickly.If you click me I think you can see Matthews pics there.. I have not had time to finish his site but I will one day.
Steph