Monday, July 7, 2008

New Photos

The older boys are still all over the babies. They really love them...Great helpers as well. I love being the mother of these four wonderful children!
Happy fourth of July babies! On our way to the parade!!!

Sophies pretty white dress to go to her doctor appointment. She did really well. She is up to 15lbs and Riley is 17lbs. At their 6 months appt.

SMILE SOPH!!!!!!! Sophie started to crawl today. She was hot to trot for a Diet Mt. Dew bottle!!! She went after it though and propelled forward! It was so cute I got tears in my eyes!!!




I thought that this was so cute of Riley sucking his little thumb!


Rileys first day sitting up was last week. He did a great job. I am so proud of him!!! Go Baby!

6 comments:

twondra said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! I love how the boys just look so happy with the twins. It's so cute to see. Thanks for sharing!!

Steph and Dave said...

YAY Miss Sophie on the crawling... You go girl... They sure are growing up quick and getting so big. Love the picture of all 4 kids.. Keep the pictures coming.

Emily said...

So cute. Your family is defintely cute. I wish I had a girl sometimes so I could dress her up. Take care now you. I will have to call you sometime!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! Thanks for the update and glad to hear you guys are doing so well.

Jennie said...

I can't believe how time flies! They look so much older since the last time I visit the site. The picture of the four kids are beautiful!

M and M: said...

Great pics, my friend! They are sooo cute...and getting so big! Love all the milestones!