Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Photos

Riley with his Great Grandma on the deck at her house. We love it there in the summer.
Took a little nap in the baby swing outside. It was such a nice day.

I love the smile in this picture of Riley. I just love it. He is such a happy baby.



Sophie was trying to get to the camera and she was cooing and just so funny.

Getting ready to go out and about and looking so cute how could I resist not taking a photo of her?

I put them in the pack and play for just a few minutes to take care of some things and they totally fell asleep and Soph had her arm wrapped around her brother. It was so cute!!!

Sophie malling Riley. She does this all the time to him and he just sits there and takes it until 15 minutes later he gets fed up and starts crying!!!

Getting ready for a bike ride. They love going out with us. The boys have fun as well. Been doing a lot of bike riding this summer.
One of our friends got us this little play table and they just love it. They really love playing with it. It is just their size and so cute.
Things are going well for us. I really can't believe that summer is coming to an end. I really cant. I mean did it go fast for anyone else or what? I am thinking about getting school stuff this month for the boys as I am sure they have grown a bunch this summer. I am signed up for classes as well and nervous about fitting that into the schedule..I am sure I will make it but it isnt going to be easy. Oh well with help it will be fine.....I am still loving my job in Labor and Delivery. I have been having a great time. I dont really think about it like work. It really is a fun job-teaching new dads how to give baths and holding babies! I love being an RN in that area!!!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! They are so cute!

Thanks for the support on my blog! It means a lot! :)

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Really growing up fast!!!!

Emily said...

Cute. I love the pics. I keep looking to see you posting them. I love Sophie crawling as well. Rylan does but not Bryce. He won't even stand up on something like both yours do. He will get there though. He know claps his hands which Rylan doesn. Take care. Love ya guys.