Friday, October 31, 2008

All about Sophie

I bought this dress a year ago August as soon as I found out I was having a girl! I love it with the little sweater!!!
A little wobbley but this is Sophies first day standing alone-Oct 13th!!! Way to go Sophie. Now she is starting to take little steps for toys and our hands.
Sandy took this photo when Sophie was having fun watching the dryer tumble while she was standing in Tom's shoes! This is so funny! She loved it.
Sophie loves playing with the toys on her walker.
October 27th-Sophie gets SUPER cute new velcro bows for the hair that I can scrounge up to put in it. I don't care I love it and it looks so cute on her....in my opinion of course.
Sophie loves this care bear. She giggles and jumps all over it when she sees it. It is one of the boys but she goes nuts when she sees it and loves pushing it in her walker.

2 comments:

Erika said...

she is just so darn cute.

Steph and Dave said...

She is a little princess....