Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Cards for this year

I just loved this little art work that the kids and I made for our christmas cards this year. I took some paint and made the babies footprints and then the boys finger painted the snow. It is so darn cute! I love it. I really can't believe Christmas is coming up so fast! Where did the time go? and all four of my kids have birthdays surrounding the holidays-Spencers is Nov and the other three are in Dec! An expensive month for sure. Its so fun though. i love the holidays and this year I purchases stockings and took them to the embroidery place to get all of our names put on them and I am so excited to see how they look in front of the fireplace. I love this time of year and going shopping on "black Friday"!!!! Awesome!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute idea!!!!

twondra said...

Very cute!!!

Emily said...

I just love it. Wish I was more creative like that. Can you believe its been 1yr since our twins were born. Crazy. I am actually looking forward to blabk friday as well which I don't usually do. You can tell I need time out by myself!!!