Thursday, September 20, 2007

The babies room! ( and stuff!!!!)

Oh my goodness I had to have these bunny slippers for them! They are sooo cute. I was dying and talking in high pitched tones when I saw these!!!!!


I could have never put these on my boys! LOL They are so feminine and super cute. I went nuts at the baby stores!!!

These outfits are just way too cute! They are so tiny! I can't wait to put them in them and see how they look!

I got those bunting things with the really soft inside to them. This way it is safer and you do not need a winter snow suit. They are also weather proof. They zip up and look really cozy...along with some gender specific blankets!!!! Can you tell what I am having??? LOL


I got these at the Childrens Place at the Mall of America when we went. I love that they are matching in the pink and the blue.

I started hanging up Sophies things....poor Riley he only has about 5 inches of closet space at the moment!!!! Anyhow Tom is going to put up another rod for me so I can hang up his things. Its a good thing!!!!
Rileys bedding is under the sea theme.
Sophies is flowers!!!
I really wanted a glider to put in their room for midnight feedings! This one is super quiet and is just the right size for the room.
This is how I have their cribs arranged at the moment. Not a lot of room! We are in the process of looking for a larger house. We have a four bedroom right now but I would like a tad bit more living space. That is a large hunt in and of itself. I have found a few prospects but nothing in the works yet. Who knows when. I dred the thought of moving and at this point in my life it would be bad! I would need a ton of help. The room is not finished yet but this is a good start-in my opinion!!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!! Everything looks so beautiful and I LOVE the slippers!! Those are sooooo cute!!

Steph and Dave said...

The slippers are sooo cute. Where did you find them at?