Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Peri U/S today!!!!

This is a side view of Sophie. She is usually always in a good position to "pose" for the camera.
Riley is usually face down. We tried to get him to move but no such luck.

Yet another photo of Sophie sucking her thumb! It was so cute. I could hardly stand it!!!


Heads are nice and close together. No wonder all the pressure.....
Side view of Sophie again.

Rileys foot by Sophies head! Sibling Rivalry already?
Sophie stretching and arching her back!!!
The Appointment-
Everything went well and the perinatologist said that everything looks wonderful and she is happy with both babies. They are measuring about a week ahead of schedule still. Sophie is weighing in at 1.5 pounds and Riley is 1.4 pounds. That is looking good. Cervix is still measuring over 4 so that is good. Both babies are in the breech position right now with heads right under my diaphragm (yeah!) and feet on my bladder (double yeah!) Both babies are moving around like tornados in there and we had a hard time with measurements. I thought it was funny but I am sure the tech wasnt laughing about it as she had to get them measured!!!! In case you cant tell I had the good lady today....thank goodness. It was so exciting to see them. I scheduled my 3D ultrasound for Oct. 22nd. That will be really neat as I will be able to see their faces!!! I am looking forward to that. My next OB appointment is on Oct. 12th. They will check the cervical length and do the normal stuff like BP and weight.






3 comments:

M and M: said...

Lovely u/s pics! They are looking so big! Congrats on another good appt. Sorry about the diaphragm and bladder, though! Yikes!

twondra said...

They're soooo cute! I love the sucking the thumb...too cute. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Steph and Dave said...

Great pics of the babies. I love the sucking of the thumb. I am hoping to get some good shots of the babies this coming week when we see the peri again. It wont be long now and we will be meeting our little ones, i am getting so anxious.