Monday, October 1, 2007

The double stroller




Well I went shopping and found this great double stroller!! It was about $60 cheaper than any other place I could find it.....on none other than ebay!!! It was brand new and the web site of the ebay store where I got it is www.babyage.com Great place to get baby stuff new and cheap!!!! It is the graco duo quattro stroller. It is very nice. Both car seats are able to attach on it easily and it is pretty easy to use. I wanted one that was in front and behind so that I could fit through tight spaces easy. My friend has twins with a side by side and we had a hard time getting her through doors and isles. This one also has a nice basket on the bottom for all kinds of things! Nice handles too! LOL

2 comments:

M and M: said...

Very fancy stroller! I love it, and you just have to love a bargain!

twondra said...

That is awesome! It's so cute! I love the pictures you share! It so much fun to see. :)