Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1 AM Baby Shower

These outfits are sooo darn cute! I am looking forward to putting the kids in them~ How wonderful. I got a lot of really nice things. Baby wipes....soap....rattles....booties....etc.
This is a photo of me and some of my work mates....Dana, Amy, Cori, and Tina.

One of the secretaries at work made me blankets for the babies-very nice and super soft. Thank you Nancy I love them and I know the babies will as well.

Some of the girls from my work went in together and got me bouncy seats for the babies. They are so cute. Sophies is a little flower seat and Rileys is the rainforest design-super cute. We had a good time. My friends from work are wonderful people. I do miss working with them. My night chums!!!




The cake was so cute!~ It had twins under a blanket of frosting. It was so adorable. And Yummy!


Things are going pretty well except for now I have more uncomfortable days rather than comfy ones. My back for one is killing me in any position and there is nothing I can do about it or take for it. Ugghh! My feet are swollen and my fingers are puffed up pretty good. I just haven't been feeling well lately. Less than two months now. I am so happy in more ways than one! I can't sleep worth a hoot. At least when they arrive I will have something to do at night because now I just sit and stare at the ceiling! I am getting more and more excited by the day! Tomorrow I have another OB appt. I will be getting the biophysical profile done again just to make sure that things are going well for both of them.

3 comments:

twondra said...

I love the pictures! What an awesome group you work with!! Thanks for sharing!

Steph and Dave said...

Looks like you had a great time and got lots of goodies. Let us know how your appointment goes today

Unknown said...

ahh that was so nice of them!! Looks like you got some pretty cute stuff there!