Friday, October 5, 2007

My new Dress


Well I was preparing to go to a wedding and I could find nothing to wear so my dear husband said lets go to Motherhood and I will buy you a dress. He is sooo sweet! I had the lady round up some things that might look good on me and this was the one. I like it a lot and it is very comfortable. I have three weddings to go to this fall so it works out well. I have not been feeling the greatest lately. I feel so big and I still have at least 12-14 weeks left! I just cant believe it! I really dont see how I can accommodate that much time. Every day I can do less and less and right now just under my ribs I feel like it just cant stretch anymore.....but it does. I feel very tight these days!!! This week my hands and feet are starting to stay swelled up, my shoes and wedding ring do not fit anymore. Just taking it one day at a time. I have thought about going to a local pool to relieve some of the pressure. My boys would love that as well!!!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

You're so beautiful and you look so happy! I hope you feel better real soon!!

M and M: said...

Tanya - what a lovely dress! How sweet of your husband to take you shopping and buy it for you. It will work perfectly for the weddings for sure. And, most importantly, it will be comfortable!

Steph and Dave said...

I love your dress. And what a great hubby to get it for you.