Friday, October 12, 2007

25 Week Check Up


I had my 25 weeks check up today and things are looking way good. The babies are both measuring a week ahead still and they weigh in at about 2 lbs each. Very close anyhow. Sophie was sucking her thumb again! It was so funny. I couldnt believe it again. She had that little thumb in her pie hole! Riley would not really show his face too well...again. I am measuring 38 weeks and a little nervous about that!!! Considering I have about 11 weeks left or so!!! I have to start going in weekly for u/s (biophysical profiles) and then I will be seeing the doctor every two weeks. I have to get my glucose tolerance test done by the 21st as well as blood work for thyroid and CBC-general blood counts. I also need to do a 24 hour urine just to make sure that things are looking good. My blood pressure was good today at 124/80 so that is good. I did mention the extra swelling in my hands and feet. That is why they are checking things to make sure it isnt a start of pre-eclampsia. I did pick 12/26,27, and 28th of December as possible c-section dates for me. The secretary will call surgical boarding and preadmission testing and get it set up for a day that works out for them. They do the c-sections at 7am, 9am, 11am, and 1pm. I am excited to see what they come up with. So anyways that was my day at the OB office. I have my 3D u/s on the 22nd of this month. I am really looking forward to that. Should be really interesting. Come on babies show yourselves...should I drink a mountain dew so they move??? LOL By the way I had the bad u/s lady again and she didnt get very good pics however I did get one of Sophie sucking her thumb!!! It is so cute!

4 comments:

M and M: said...

Great u/s pic of Sophie! So happy that everything is still going well for you and the babies!

twondra said...

Sophie is sooooooo cute! That is adorable! I love it when you share the pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated! I'm anxious to hear how everything goes!!

Steph and Dave said...

Sounds like you had a great appointment. Love the picture of Sophie sucking her thumb all the time. I wonder if Riley is going to suck his thumb as well.

Well we are getting there very slowly. Cant wait to hear when they schedule your csection for. Wouldnt it be great if we both had our precious miracles on the same day?

gargy said...

Hi Tanya,

Sophie looks really cute!

I love the room that you have designed for the two of them!