Monday, October 22, 2007

3D ultrasound pics!!!!

These are the best photos we could get of Riley. He was trying so hard to show himself however his sister was constantly putting her feet on his face and head. You can see her foot "kicking" his right eye! He didnt seem to mind it at all and yawned several times as if to say that her foot in his face was getting old!!!!



Sophies foot on Rileys head again!!!



Sophies Feet. I love baby feet and hers turned out so cute in this shot!!!


Sophies photos turned out great as the tech said she had 3/4 of the available space and Riley was scrunched in a corner if you will. She had no problems showing herself!!! These photos are amazing and the technology has come so far! How wonderful to see my precious little babies. It was very touching. Especially to see them moving around like they were.

Well my appointment went well. The glucose tolerance test went good. No need to follow up with a three hour. I had the nurse double check my weight gain and she showed me the chart-21lbs. is what I have gained thus far. Not too bad.....I know it will start adding up here in the last few weeks. Blood pressure was holding steady at 128/74. Awesome! That is really good for me. My thyroid medication was adjusted. Both babies scored 8/8 on their BPP's (biophysical profiles!!) That is good news-they measure-movement, breathing, fetal movements and amount of amniotic fluid-etc. On our DVD we got to see the babies "breathing" in and out the amniotic fluid. It was really neat to see. I knew they did this when I read it in my book however I have never seen it actually happen. Doctor says he likes the way the babies are growing-a week ahead of schedule and 2 lbs. each!!! My next appointment is next Tuesday for another BPP.





5 comments:

M and M: said...

Great shots of the babies! How precious! Glad to hear everything is going so well for you and for them. Kudos!

twondra said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! That is amazing how well they turned out! Wow!! Sophie's gonna be kicking Riley's butt! You go girl!!!

Jennie said...

That is so great! What a wonderful way to see your babies!

Micoise said...

Tanya--the pics are great!! So happy to hear all is well with those babies. What an adventure it is. Hang in there. --Michelle

Steph and Dave said...

Great shots of the babies. Glad to hear everything is going well. Wont be long now.