Friday, August 10, 2007

16 week Belly Shot


Well here is the 16 week belly photo. I have been having quite the back pain when I am at work. It has been very hard for me to even stand for very long when I am there. I seem to do fine at home as I can sit when I need to and relax. Things are going along without a hitch. Just like I want them too. The babies are doing well and starting to move a little bit each day. I am still waiting for those big first kicks but for now things are well. I still listen to them with my doppler....just to check on them. They usually run about 158-170 at any given time....I guess whether they are moving or sleeping. I go in again on Tuesday...only 4 more days and I am so hoping that they can see what they are and I really hope that I do not have that horrible tech...I will keep you posted though!

2 comments:

M and M: said...

Tanya - you are looking good, momma! Glad to hear everything is still going so well. I couldn't be happier for you! Sorry you are having some back pain, but it will all be worth it, as you know!

Megs

Steph and Dave said...

You are looking great Momma. I hear you on the back pain, I always feel it when I do to much. Hopefully the babies cooperate and show their goods. I havent had a chance to update our blog yet but we found out on Thursday we are having a boy and a girl. We are so excited.