Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time Off

Last night at work it was really difficult with regard to braxton hicks contractions and the pain in my lower back. I am having difficulty walking after about an hour on my feet and some nights I can barely walk. I have been having a great deal of help from my co-workers. They are wonderful. Third shift people are so great. Anyhow, I have been having a lot of these types of contractions so I called the doctors after my physical therapy appointment and they told me to go to the early labor lounge at the hospital...I went and they put me on the monitor showing the small, annoying contractions. Anyhow...I was put out of work right now so that things can go along a little smoother. I am so thrilled. I was really worried about the babies. I guess it is ok that you have these contractions but I was having them about every 15 minutes while at work and when I am standing for any length of time. I have been drinking a ton of water and they are still coming. I am planning on taking it easy at home for a bit and seeing how things go.

2 comments:

twondra said...

I hope everything turns out okay. Rest up and take care of those babies girl. :) Hang in there!

Jennie said...

Hi Tanya! I think about you every time I watch a show with twins! Do lots of relaxing things! Your babies look great!