Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It'a a BOY and a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are two of the many outfits that I bought at Babies R Us yesterday after my u/s. It is so exciting. I want cute outfits for them to wear in the hospital when everyone comes to see them!

I am being a little cliche and all but I love these matching sweaters! I absolutely love them! I am going bonkers about buying all kinds of pink stuff. I have a lot of blue stuff but I need pink pink pink!!!!!


Baby A is the girl and she is face down (posterior) right now and baby B is the boy looking straight up. It was a great appointment.

















The appointment went well. Both babies are measuring about a week ahead of schedule in growth. They measured 17W1D and I was 16W 3D yesterday when it was done. I had the good u/s lady and I asked her when she worked. I like her alot. I had my cultures done. Woo Hoo. Big fun there. The doctor I saw this time was really nice though and so far he is my choice for the C-section doc. I asked about photos in the delievery and he said just a couple. That is great because I want to see my babies after they pull them out! I have an appointment with the perinatologist in 2 weeks for my anatomy scan. I of course will have her double check the vital parts!!!! I am measuring 24 weeks. He said that it was normal to measure about 8-10 weeks ahead of schedule. Everything is still looking good. I am so happy about this. Really happy! What a wonderful blessing.





3 comments:

Steph and Dave said...

Woohooo... I am so happy for you that you found out. It was a moment I will cherish forever when we found out we were having one of each as well. Babies R Us has some really cute clothes, I could just go wild in there. Congrads!!!

twondra said...

I'm soo sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. I'm so excited you're having a boy and a girl!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm just so happy for you guys!!

Michelle said...

Hello. I found your blog via twondra's blog. I hope you dont mind. Congrats on a a boy AND a girl!! I cant even imagine the excitment you must feel. Im on a TTC break this month but going back at it next month with IUI # 8.