Friday, August 3, 2007

Ultrasound #6.....

Well I had the sucky ultrasound lady...I have had her before and she doesnt take her time with you and she really doesnt try to get good shots of the babies. I have to call the clinic to see if next time I can get the other lady. I do not like the one I had today....Well I am off my soapbox for right now...It was fun to see the babies. They were moving so close to each other and kicking at each other and sticking their butts out! It was so funny. They were both a moving this time. It was too hard for her to see what they are and she said she thought that one might be a girl but I go back in two weeks so we might be able to see more then.




How about this for skul face? Wow! Kind of scary! LOL This baby was moving like nuts as well and would not hold still for anything. I do have a complete placenta previa and I do have some work restrictions as far as weight limits. Things are going OK right now and I have not had any bleeding but it is restriction time for me. I have to make sure that the babies are OK!!! Not much else to report except that both babies weigh about 4 oz each. She did her measurements and they are both growing at the same rate. My cervix length is "over 4cm" she did not give me an exact and I didnt ask because I was so intent on watching them on the screen! I will go back in two weeks for another doc apt. and u/s visit. Looking forward to that!!!!

No comments: