Friday, July 20, 2007

13 week Belly shot



Well this isnt the greatest photo. I only had an hour of sleep today...uuggghh. Trying to get flipped to a days scedule for my 2 days off. Isaac took it so it is a little blurry but not bad. He has been wanting to take this picture since last weekend. I feel kind of huge today! Unreal. I love it but really having a hard time with socks and non-slip-on shoes!!!! LOL I have no major things going on this week but I have an u/s the week after!!!!Woooo Hooooo more views of the babies!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Tanya, you look great!! The picture looks good and the ultrasound pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Steph said...

Tanya,
You look wonderful. What a nice tummy shot. Glad that you and those cute little babies are doing so well.

XOXO
Steph

M and M: said...

Hey, Tanya! Just checking in and saw your latest pic! Very nice, momma....look at that belly grow!