Saturday, July 14, 2007

12 WEEKS!!!!

Well today marks the 12 completed weeks day! I am thrilled. I have been waiting to reach this point. I am so happy that I am here without complication. No major news to report and that is the way I like it....Tom and I are going out to dinner in celebration.

We are planning our shopping day for a few weeks from now. I am so excited about it. It should be really fun. We are going to Babies R Us and I have to show him all of the updated baby stuff that we need and I want to get matching carseats and I found a wonderful glider rocker that I simply must have with the babies.

I can't wait to see the babies faces. I really can't. I think about them and wonder what will they look like? How will I feel when they are born and I hold them for the first time....all the day dreams!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

yeah!!! congrats!!!!