Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Ultrasound pics...

This was so so cute!!! The baby put its little hand up and then opened it and I could see all five little fingers and then started to suck its thumb...it got me. I started crying. I couldnt believe it!!!



Twin B wanted to sleep. Not a whole lot of moving out of this little tike. Looked so comfy in there just resting.....

The tech got a great profile shot here....It is so neat to be able to see your baby this early and see what is going on in there when some times it just feels like I am getting...uunmmm...Chubby. LOL


I thought that this was neat to be able to see both of them together on the screen. The tech said that this will probably be the last time we would be able to do this because in 2 weeks they would be to big to be able to fit them both on there.




3 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute!!! Awe, baby sucking thumb!!!!

Steph and Dave said...

Awww how cute. Looks like Baby A is going to quite the thumb sucker.

Tanya said...

Thanks guys. It is so cute-I went nuts when I saw it!!!