Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Doppler....

Well I am 10W1D today and I am nearing closer to the ever loving 12 week milestone. It means even more to me because of losing my baby last summer at 12 weeks. I think that I will feel a little bit of relief when I get past that point. I am hoping. I havent even started to shop or anything like that...waiting until after July 14th-(12 weeks)!!!!! I am happy that the time is going fast right now though. I do have some things in mind that I want to get for the babies. I am hoping that they are doing well in there. I got my doppler and I have been able to listen to them and it is truly music to my ears! I will never not be amazed at that glorious sound. I love it! Anyhow....things are going well. No news to report. That is a good thing. No nothing of any importance. I can only eat small amounts of food at a time so I feel like I am eating like all of the time...every few hours or so. I pack a lot of small snacks for work. It works out well. Then I never really feel super sick to my stomach and things are A-OK. I go to the OB on July 17th for my first real appointment. I am looking forward to this. I hope they do an u/s to see that both babies are doing well. Thats all I have for ya right now.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

That is so great that you are able to use the Doppler! Nothing new on my end either. Just a long wait for the next appointment! No news is good news.

Tanya said...

You are right. WE dont like to hear bad news! LOL Good Luck.