Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Update

Well I just love the doppler. That is the find of the century. It really is. I got to hear both babies this week. It was amazing. On one side of my belly it was 172-175 bpm and on the other side it was running 185-189!!! Yikes. Lots of moving in there Im sure.

I am looking forward to the upcoming months of feeling them kick really good! I know it will start to get pretty tight in there towards the end.

I still have not bought anything. I am thinking about what I am going to buy though! I am just nervous. I am so excited about the babies though. I just can't believe that soon I will be holding two babies at one time. That is so amazing....and SCARY!!!!! LOL Well only 7 days until 12 full weeks and on the 17th I will be going for my first OB appointment with the doctor. Then toward the end of the month I will start getting biweekly ultrasound cervical checks. Should be interesting. Glad they are watching me and the babies....

2 comments:

Jennie said...

That is so cool! What kind of doppler did you get?

Tanya said...

I just got one of those digital ones from Bellybeats.com and it is the greatest thing. LOVE IT!