Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Babies one month appt.

I will update with more photos when I get my computer fixed-it isnt reading the card again. That is really annoying. I will get it looked at soon. I have a million photos to put on here. Anyhow the babies are doing well. We had a snow storm today! No school for the boys and I was happy not to have to get out in the AM with everyone. We went for their appointment yesterday and Sophie is eating about 100 cc's and Riley is taking about 75 cc's. Sophie weighs a whopping 7 lbs 9 oz and Riley is at 7 lbs even. Both babies were good. Sophie cried-whats new! LOL and they both got the second hep b shot today and did well. We have to go back when they are two months old. Should be interesting to see how much my chunky monkey is!!!

Sophie was really good today. Not a lot of crying fits or anything. She was a good girl! Riley ate and slept....as always! Good boy!

I am preparing to go back to work here on Feb 4th. I am ready seeing how I have been off since the end of August. I have had my time and I am ready to get back into a regular schedule. It will be even better the third week in Feb. when I start my weekend only shift! Woo Hoo!!!

5 comments:

twondra said...

Glad they're doing so well! You sound so happy girl!!

Unknown said...

Glad they are doing well. Can't wait for the pic's!

Erika said...

Wow Sophie and Riley are going like little bean sprouts! It is amazing!

Is Sophie still on the apnea monitor?

Good luck juggling work and family life! I really applaud your effort!

Tanya said...

Erika
Yes she still is. I like it. She is still on the Cafcit as well. I am OK with all of it. I just want her to be safe. Your homecoming day is fast approaching!!!

Steph and Dave said...

So glad to hear they are doing good. Time sure is flying by with our little ones.