Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Babies are doing well



They are both doing well. We had a doctor appointment yesterday and they would have been 36 weeks and 1 day. Sophie weighed in at 6 lbs and 1 oz and Riley weighed in at 6 lbs 2 oz. ?Both babies are putting on weight like they should. That is a good sign. Sophie is much more sensitive than Riley. Riley is like a poster baby for best baby ever and Sophie is a little princess girl and if you even look at her funny she starts to cry! Sophie is on a sensitive formula and Riley is still on the Neosure. They are both breastfeeding some. They are not strong enough yet to do it full time. We are working on it though.
I love them both so much and the boys are eating them right up. They are getting kissed around the clock. I am still in awe. I feel like I go over and love on one baby and then I am like oh my! There is another baby to do the same thing with! LOL I wish that I would have had twins first so that I would know how easy I had it with one baby! :) It is just a way of life now. I love every minute of it. I am really trying not to take any part of it for granted because they are so important to me. All of my children. I just love being a mom and the babies just complete our family. I feel really good about everything now and it is good being together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Sounds like they are growing exactly like they should!!!

twondra said...

Awww, I love the pics and I love your love for them! It's so amazing.

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog. It means a lot!

Erika said...

I am so glad to see they are doing so well. Keep up the good work momma.