Monday, December 24, 2007

Sophie Came Home

Sophies coming home outfit. I have waited a long time to have you guys!!!
My wonderful little babies....yes it is a Michigan blanket. We decided to start him out young-Go maize and blue!!!

Well we got the greatest present ever-Sophie got to come home today. I am so happy about that. Our family is together for christmas and that means a lot to me. I didn't want her to be at the hospital if at all possible. I do have a home care nurse coming out to the house to check on her monitor on Wednesday. She seems to be doing fine. We did have an apnea alarm tonight-scared me but I just rubbed her and she started breathing again. I am so happy that we have that thing. I don't know when I will ever feel safe giving that thing up. It alarms after no chest wall movement is detected for 20 seconds. She was in her car seat and the leads could have moved or just not picked it up and she really was breathing but I am not about to take any chances!!! She is doing well and the babies love being together so I will keep them at the bedside with me so I can micromanage everything! LOL I am totally exhausted and ready for sleep. I know that sleep is a long way off. How about a nap? I will take that right now. I love them so much. I wish I could put them down long enough to get some rest. That is just not the case because in my opinion they are so darn cute that I must just look at them in Awe! Merry Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, I'm soooo happy for you! I'm so glad they came home for Christmas! Enjoy it! You deserve it! :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad your babies are home!

Erika said...

Tanya:
I was just checking in after a busy weekend. I am so happy that everything has worked out so well for you. Can you imagine, you were supposed to be having your C-section TODAY and instead your little ones are home already! Try to keep your sanity over there.
Much love from California.

Anonymous said...

Tanya -- WOW!! They are so amazing! Absolutely precious they are!!!!! Can i just say that I can only hope to have HALF the energy that you seem to have at all times....w/ your 2 older boys.... now w/ the babies home... you really do amaze me :-) Such an inspiration.....

Your babies are just PERFECT!