Friday, December 7, 2007

NST today

Today I had my NSt-took 3 freaking hours!!! Like I have that kind of time to be strapped to a monitor on my back! Anyhow the babies are looking good and my labs were still a little shaky. The resident came in and I asked how everything was looking and he was like well I dont think that we will have to deliver you today but I am going to call the peri to see what she thinks. Anyhow he came back in and said that if I continue to go up (liver enzymes, protein, creatinine, etc.) they are going to keep me and deliver the babies. It was a close call today. They like the protein under 300 and mine was 298. Blood pressure was awesome again-124/71. I was pleased about that. Other than that I have nothing new to report! I wanted to be able to go home though and I am glad that I just cleared the protein deal! Almost there. I am in much better spirits than yesterday. I took an ambien last night and it really helped. I needed sleep so bad. So now I just wait until Monday for a BPP and OB appt.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Yikes! Hang in there Tanya. It must be so tiring to have to go in daily and not even enjoy the experience. Rest and relax. You're almost there!

Erika said...

Better keep the hospital bag in the car just in case!!

twondra said...

Wow...you're going through so much! The babies will be worth it, though! Glad you were able to go home!

Erika said...

Hi Tanya:
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and hope your apts are going well.

Tanya said...

Thank you Erika
I do appreciate it! I love the babies! They are so great. I can't wait to go home with them!