Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sophie will be home Christmas Eve!!!







Well we went to the apnea monitor class today and learned infant CPR. The monitor is much smaller than I thought it would be. Sophie will be wearing that for several weeks until we are fairly sure that she is not having any episodes. I worry about her and I am so glad that she will have the monitor so that I can sleep a little. Otherwise I would have to sit at her side all night and make sure she is breathing...I went to see her tonight and I put her in one of her cute preemie outfits...all the nurses were cooing over it!
Riley is doing well. He is eating well and just looking about at his new home and his big brothers keep him pretty busy showing him all kinds of toys and games! I can't keep my mitts off of him and keep kissing him all over like I do my older boys. He is so wonderful and I am so thrilled to be bringing his sister home soon.
On a lighter note I am able to get my wedding ring back on and I love it! Bye bye swelling! Also for anyone else having milk issues due to pumping or whatever reason...I talked to the lactation RN at the hospital and she recommended that I take Reglan to increase breast milk production. I did not know anything about this or if I did I forgot!!! Anyhow I just want you to know that I am on day three of the 12 day regimen and it has more than doubled my volume! I am so thrilled! I want to be breast feeding right now but I have to wait until I am done with that crazy Cipro! I am thrilled that the UTI is gone however I want to get on with it! LOL Just thought that I would throw this little tid bit on here. Dont give up with the breast feeding!

5 comments:

twondra said...

Yay! I'm so glad Sophie will be home! I'm glad things are going so well. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Have a great Christmas!

Steph and Dave said...

So glad to hear Sophie will be home tomorrow. Its great to finally have everyone together in one place.

I have been taking Reglan too and it has helped me some as well.

Unknown said...

Yea for Sophie coming home! Now you will have your babies home for xmas...how exciting!!

M and M: said...

Congrats on having your beautiful babies home for Christmas...what an absolute blessing for all of you! Merry Christmas!

Jennie said...

That's fantastic! Thanks for the advice on the Reglan. I will keep it in mind when the time comes. What a merry christmas this will be. Congrats on the home coming!