Friday, December 14, 2007

I am Home!!!!

Well guys here are the awaited photos! DH still has a lot on his camera that I will add of the actual birth but for now I hope that these will do! MY PRECIOUS RILEY AND SOPHIE!!!!!



The Proud Big Brothers!!!! They were so excited. Isaac wanted Riley and Spencer wanted Sophie!


My little Glow worm!!!!Riley boy on his Biliblanket


My sweet babies! I ate them up with love!
My dear daughter-Sophie Marie-she is so sassy already!!!!

The hospital gave them red and green hats in light of the holiday. I have other plans...although they are cute....

2 Peas in a pod!!!!
RILEY
Nice belly-stretch marks and all. So glad we got this one! LOL

This was taken the night before because I caught sight of it in the mirror after putting the boys in bed and I was like-Whoa that is huge!!!

7 comments:

M and M: said...

Wow...they are absolutely beautiful, my friend. Congrats again!

Jennie said...

Awe! So cute! They look great. Congrats for your new additions. The big brothers look so proud!

twondra said...

Awww, so cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Steph and Dave said...

Absolutely beautiful Tanya, good job Momma... Thanks for sharing your miracles with us. Take care of yourself too. It took me quite awhile after my csection to start feeling like myself.

Unknown said...

Beautiful babies!!!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

OH Tanya they are so very cute!!!! I bet you are still over the moon.. Can't wait until we are get the joys of seeing our lil ones..... The boys look like such proud big brothers ;o) Hope to see more pics soon!!!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

OMG your babies are SOOOO adorable!!! That was one BIG tummy!! :-) Good job mamma!!