Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Peri and NST today

This photo of Riley was taken to show how much hair he has. The tech was like "Wow! he has a lot of hair!" I asked her how she knew and she said that instead of a distinct line where his skull is, it is fuzzy and she put and arrow to show the hair. (All of the little lines coming from his head) How cute! My boy is going to have hair!!! We could not see Sophies head so I am not for sure how her hair is coming along.


This photo is both neat and creepy! It is a photo of Riley's face. His mouth was open and he looked directly at the "camera". I thought that it was really interesting to see this.


These last two ultrasounds were done on 11/27. She forgot to give me the pics so I got them today. I thought that the top one was so cute of Sophie's feet on Riley's head of course. I mean where else would she put them? I just thought it was such a neat photo of her little foot!!
And the bottom one is both of their heads together and again that is her little foot by his head. Cute little toes though.
I had an appointment with the perinatologist today for a cord doppler and a fluid level check via ultrasound. Every thing looks good there. Both babies were moving around and they were positioned like the yin yang symbol!!! Riley's head is down with his feet up across my ribs and Sophie has her head under his legs and her feet are down by his head! It was interesting. Needless to say we could not get a photo of her face-due to legs being in the way. This appointment was good and it was fun. Just a quick peek at them to see how they are doing. I go to the clinic that I love so much on Thursday for a BPP and I think that they will check growth at this appt. I am not for sure.
After I left the peri's office I had an appt. in L & D for my NST. They did the normal urine and blood work and things are not looking good again. My liver enzymes went up and my creatinine was off. Pre-pre-eclampsia signs if that makes any sense. They were talking of keeping me possibly. I about freaked out! my blood pressure was good at 121/74-that is VERY good for me. This new BP med is working out really well. For that I am thankful. Anyhow the RN was able to get both babies on the monitor well. I was having a few contractions here and there but nothing huge to report. I have to do another 24 hour urine and go back like everyday! Unreal. So many appointments so little time! LOL



1 comment:

twondra said...

Oh no! I hope things get better. Keep us posted for sure!

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!