Sunday, January 6, 2008

Its about time! I finaly got the Birthday Photos!!!!

Riley all snuggled in moms arms...

Sophies cute little super tiny hand.

Riley Boy just chillin'. Nurses were making sure that he could breathe on his own.


Sophie getting a little O2 from a mask.



Welcome Sophie!

Hello Riley Boy!!!

Here I thought that I was dying......seriously.

Just started the incision and the babies were born at 5:25 and 5:26. Not bad timing! Only took a few minutes and they were out! Amazing!
Everyone is doing well. The babies are getting on a good schedule and it is easier to manage all the feedings now. Sophie still cries a lot about NOTHING! She looks really good in pink! I have waited 9 years to be able to put pink on a baby! LOL
Riley just sits in his whatever he is sitting in or someone holding him and he looks around and takes everything in. He really likes to check things out and see what is out there. He has more time when he is awake now. He is so beautiful!
I am hanging in there as well. The boys go back to school this week so that should be interesting. I start my first class on campus this Wednesday as well. I got back on track for the Family Nurse Practitioner program. I am set to graduate in May of 2010. Not bad. I am looking forward to getting it done and enjoying what I am doing in life. I want to help people and make a difference and this seems to be the best way I can think of. I start back to work the first week in February. I got on a new schedule-working Fri. Sat. and Sun. 7p-7a. I think that I will like that much better than 5, 8 hour shifts. It is kind of nice getting "into the swing of things"!!! I have a lot I want to do around the house that I haven't been able to do because of being preggo-paint, make a flower bed.....lets get to the basics-WALKING! LOL I am so happy to be able to walk once again without the pain. It is so amazing what we take for granted.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Glad things are moving right along!

Erika said...

I am glad you are feeling better and getting into a routine.
They are really gaining weight nicely!
I bet little miss Sophie is going to be the princess of your house in no time!

twondra said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Glad things are going well!!

Barb said...

Barb

The babies are beautiful and look strong. 2008 is going to be filled with wonder.

Hope the twin's outfit can soon be worn. I put my thinking cap on when I picked something quiet for Isaac and Spencer to play with. Hope everything arrived in good condition. We were without rain for so long and wouldn't you know we got more than our share the day we mail everything out for Christmas.

Our love to you and your family.

twondra said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement on my blog. It means a lot! (((HUGS)))