Friday, January 25, 2008

More Photots!!!

I love these little sweaters. They are so darn cute.....
Here are my little double troubles!!!
Mommy and her two little burritos!!!!! I call them that when they are wrapped up in their blankets and they look like burritos!


Here are my little nuggets after their baths. They love bath time and it is about the only time of day that Sophie is really happy!!!! She loves the water to be poured on her tummy.
As far as me: Things are going well. I am doing pretty good. My knee is still a little sore from falling on it. I may need to get an MRI done to see what is going on with it. OH well. I go back to work on the 4th of Feb. and because my manager messed up my schedule I have to work weekdays the first two weeks back and then I will start my new schedule of 7p-7a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I enjoy working nights so that I have the days to do what I want after a nap of course. I am looking forward to going back...My class is going well and I will only have 2 years from this May so that is not too bad. I like the class that I am taking and I think that it will be a good semester. That is about it for me. I am still pumping...the Reglan is working wonders for my milk production so I am taking it three times a day. Still very cold here.....It usually starts to warm up about May/June!!!!!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Tanya you are amazing. You make having newborn twins and two little tykes seem like its nothing! It is amazing how you are managing everything and still looking great! Keep it up girl!

twondra said...

Sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing! And I agree with Erika...you're amazing!

Steph and Dave said...

They are so cute. Yes i agree you are amazing. Sometimes i wonder how i get through the day and you are going to school. You go girl. You look great!!!

Stephanie said...

Awww, they look so cute!!!! Lil man has the same lil outfit :o)