Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy one month birthday babies

Well I just can't believe that it has already been one month since the babies were born! They are doing well. Sophie had a pretty good day. She didnt cry excessively or anything. Riley was good as usual. We had a relaxing day at home. I am thinking about venturing out with them pretty soon. I am so ready to get out of this house!!! It will be so nice when better weather comes our way. I know we have a while but at least we are on the up and up with that. They are still getting up about every 3-4 hours to eat. It is better if they are staggered so that I can do it alone while DH is at work. The boys are big helpers always wanting to get in to the action and feed or burp or whatever they can do. They are exellent big brothers!!!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, glad things are going well! I can't believe it's been a month! Wow!!

TaranTrav said...

Happy Birthday sweet babies!!

Steph and Dave said...

Happy Birthday Babies. Glad to hear things are going well..