Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Call







Well the nurse from the clinic called today and she told me that I have to start taking Estrogen tablets under my tongue twice a day, start taking the PIO every day instead of every other day, and go and get a special shot from the pharmacy-Ovidrel to help boost Estrogen levels. Still not real sure how that works right now but I will make the necessary changes....






Update on testing. I took some photos of my tests and they are coming back more and more positive! Well you can't really see the lines on the photo but they are there!!!!
I took the digital today and it said positive. I went to the store and loaded up. I had to use them because the shot that I had to take this evening is HCG so that totally jacks up my plan to keep taking the HPT's!!!! So I dove into the arsenal and used them this afternoon. It was fun. I keep looking at them. Here are the results:






1) FRED-faint line



2) Equate-faint +



3) Answer-light pink line



4) Digital-PREGGO!!!!






I am so thrilled and I can't believe that I have to wait until next week to get my beta done!!!

No comments: