Sunday, May 20, 2007

The waiting game

Well still waiting. The boys pray over me just about every day about the health of the baby(ies) that are in there. I am so happy about this and it is so cute. They are really good little boys and I love them dearly. Things are going the same ol' same ol'. Still waiting in this torture time. I hate these two weeks. I know it will be good to get a good result on my beta but the waiting stinks! I really does. I wish that we could find out just a little sooner. I really want to know what the heck is going on-with the official word. I keep sitting here staring at all the pee sticks wondering if they are really true? Can they be? I mean I was getting the positives before my shot and I only had a half dose so could it be? I have no idea. It is so hard to think that I could be pg. Really it is. So looking forward to finding out.....

No comments: