Monday, May 21, 2007

More Sticks...10DPT


Ok Ok so I am an addict. I can's help it. I am just so worried about the problems of yesterday...i shouldn't be I really shouldn't be. Every twinge and pull I am feeling like I might lose the baby. I mean I am so trying to stay focused on being positive but it is so hard right now. I am emotional and I just want everything to work out ok. It is hard going through this repeatedly. With my BFN with the FET I didn't have any of the AF type cramping but it sure feels like she is going to pay a visit anyday now...Anyhow on to the meat of the day. Here is an Accuclear test and the test line is as dark as the control line!!! I am so excited about this! This test is one of the cheaper Target tests and it says online that it picks up 50 mIU of HCG in the urine. I am so pleased about this. It says that you should only use it on the first day of your missed period! I am before that so it is awesome. It calms my shaky nerves! LOL

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You are so funny! I totally did the same thing and took pictures. I haven't posted any yet but here is my blog: harrisbaby2008.blogspot.com -- I know, I am not that creative. Only one more day!

:-) Jennie from FN-2WW