Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This may seem crazy....

Ok so yesterday-I didn't tell you that I got a VERY faint line on the FRED HPT test. I thought Ok it might be an evaporation line or something but nevertheless I enjoyed the moment. But had some doubts. I thought that I would have to disassemble the thing right there and get out my microscope and look for the line because I was burning a hole in it looking at it all freaking day. Still the what if's...Anyhow.....I took another one last night and it was really faint and just about not there even so I thought OK maybe it was a faulty test...Well I just did yet ANOTHER test and it is a faint line. Not VERY faint but just faint. I want to scan it in so you could see but it wasnt showing anything at all. Just the lovely dark control line. Anywhooo I see it! I see another line on the stick. I know I am only 4dp5dt but still I know what I see. Could it still be the trigger? No....Well maybe.....No....I dont know! I would think that after 11 days it would be out of my system considering I only did 5,000 units this time to avoid OHSS. This is nuts...I know what I see though and I see it right away. Hummmm.... Even more to ponder in my heart. The boys have been praying for me and the em-babies and it is so darn cute. I know that it is really out of my hands now and in His. God let my stick be true!!!!

No comments: