Monday, May 7, 2007

HCG shot and ER

The HCG shot was on Friday night and we only did the 5,000 units instead of 10, 000 units because of risk of OHSS. I have been pretty swollen lately. The RE recommended that I do the Hespan for 3 days IV. I decided after doing some research that it was a good idea to help reduce the risk of OHSS because my E2 was over 2800 last time....

ER- Well I did it and it went well! I guess they were able to get 12 mature eggs. I do not know anything else about the fertilization or anything. I did get an IV lock that is really annoying so that I don't have to be poked for my IV Hespan. I have to go and get it in the morning and then again Tuesday morning. I start my PIO and my suppositories on Tuesday as well. I am pretty sore tonight and I am looking forward to each day getting a little better. Not like I am dying in pain or anything just uncomfortable. I am so excited to see what is happening with my "babies"!!!! They do not disturb them at all after fertilization until day three. They will look at them and see how they are looking and grade them. I will not know when I am supposed to go in-as of right now they are planning on a 5 day transfer on Friday if they all look good on Wednesday. That is what we are hoping for anyway. I can't wait to hear something on how they are doing!!! My bbs are very sore from the high estrogen levels....Can't hardly move without soreness...Oh well. If I get my precious little surprise out of the deal then it is worth it right? I will update you when I know more this week.

No comments: