Friday, May 18, 2007

Everything Looks Good

Well no call from the nurse today so the blood levels must be great! I am happy about that. No changes. I asked about the beta test today and they said that they only will do one test and if it is at a high level they do not do another test. I always thought that they did 3 of them to check to see that they are increasing. Now I am sitting here so nervous about what is going on inside...I just want to know. I am doubting the tests...even the tests that I had before the shot! Isn't that crazy? Wouldn't you think that I would be happy? I am so emotional. This is all an emotional roller coaster. I hate it. I really do. Why can't things just work out for once? I have been prepared to start bawling at any minute and it is really driving me nutty! I just wish I didn't have to take that shot so that I could be checking with the sticks more....I am a pee-on-a-stick-a-holic!!!! I really am. I just want to know so badly. I know just shut up and deal with it right and quit whining? OK...Until next time.

No comments: