Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Pile O Sticks..


Well here is a photo of the pile of sticks that I used to help my sanity! I love pee sticks. I really do. Yeah I am a cheater but I love it. So glad that they make these things. I am still so happy about the pregnancy but sooo worried. It brings along all of its own worries! I am trying to take each day as it comes but that is so hard when you are trying to be patient! HEHE I mean trying. I am so excited to see the u/s and what is going on in there. I need to buy my own machine like Tom Cruise did. That would really be awesome! Oh well I continue to wait.


About the photo these were taken from my upstairs bathroom! I still have more hidden but didn't want to look like a pee stick freak! Or did I already do that? I just thought that it was so funny to have this huge pile of pee sticks....

No comments: