Friday, May 4, 2007

Yesterdays Appointment

Well for me it feels like todays appointment due to the fact that I work at night but anyhow it went well. I have about 18 or so follies and they are looking good so I was able to trigger last night! Yeah! Tom did the shot about 9pm on the dot. I go in on Sunday for the ER. He is going so he can be a part of the procedure again. He just loved going in last time to get his jewels stabbed! He still teases about it. He says that his parts were the size of Texas!!! He is so funny. Such a good good man. So good to me. Anyhow back on track. Things are looking good and about 13 are above 16 mm and the nurse said that the other can catch up so we will just have to see. My left ovary is difficut to reach because of how it sits. They had trouble last time this happened as well. I hope that it will go into place on Sunday for ER. ET shoudl be on Friday the 11th. I start PIO (actually in ethyl oleate) on Tuesday-no estrace because mine was 2800. I will be on IV Hespan due to the high risk of OHSS. They do three IV infusions of it-Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I hope that it works. I felt so bloated and crampy last time we did IVF. We are starting to get excited about things. Tom said he would really like a girl because we already have the boys....I don't really care and I am excited to get moving so I can POAS!!!!

No comments: