Monday, May 14, 2007

The continued waiting...

Well I still sit here waiting waiting. It is what we IVF patients do best I guess. Anyhow I am just enjoying the fact that I am for now preggo-I mean I know that there are embryos where they need to be and now I just sit and wait for the proof right? I am not having any symptoms really other than breast tenderness and feeling like I am going to bawl at every little thing! It is really bad but I dont know if it is just the hormones that I am taking or what...I will find out in 10 days though.

It seems that running around was the easy part for blood draws and ultrasounds and this just sitting around waiting is the hardest? Why is that? Oh well. I am trying to take it easy and just relax about it but that is easier said than done when it is a huge gamble basically. With my time and money. I know it will be worth it when I see the positive but until then I don't know.

No comments: