Friday, May 25, 2007

Qualifications for a POAS addiction....

This was posted on my fertility page by a friend on the board and I thought that it was sooo funny so I copied it and put it here because it is sooo true!!!



Qualifications for POAS addiction: - you have to have purchased not 1 or not even 2 but SEVERAL hpts to take. - you start testing early to make sure that hcg from the trigger shot has left your system. You're elated that's it's negative at this point... - Then you start POAS daily, sometimes more than once a day to check for the faintest of lines. - for each test, you keep in an accessible location so you can pick it up and look at it at LEAST 20 times a day. (I keep mine on the bathroom counter and the bathroom seems to suck me in every time I walk by it) - you've been in ever position imaginable, even on your head, studying the test to see if you see some type of line - you hold the test, while standing on your head also, in different lights (believe me, I've tried them all) - you keep all of your used test, date them, lay them in order to analyze the line getting darker - you feel you need to keep it a secret from DH cause you're afraid he will think you are loosing it. You test secretly, early hours of the morning. - you've become a pro at holding your pee for several hours so that you can test again - and yes, my favorite, you drag your child out of bed to get his/her opinion.


I am just sitting here letting my baby grow! Tom comes home and askes "hows the Gamete?" He is so funny. I love him so much. He wants a girl and I am ready for a boy. I mean it really doesnt matter does it? No way! I love either. Just so happy to be pg!!! I can't wait to see the doctor and give him a big hug! Still having little waves of nausea here and there and I am loving it!!!!

No comments: