Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Home!!!!


Well here I sit in bed trying to get a NST of both babies and it wasn't working out so well. It was hard to keep both of them on the strip at the same time. I had to wear these compressions stockings on my legs so as not to get blood clots while in bed.

This is a photo of my best friend Cristine and myself. She was trying to "hold" both babies!!! I feel like a house.


I finally got released by the doctors...man does that take a long time. I was in a near state of panic!!! Anyhow...I pretty much feel bad. I am so tight and I can barely eat anything without it feeling like it is going to come back up! There is no room in the INN!!!! My back hurts when I get up...blah blah blah all of the pregnancy things. Anyhow I am planning on taking a wonderful bath tonight to relax. I did get a RX for Ambien so I can rest well tonight. I have to go back on Saturday for NST and blood draw-The doctor said that if it looked suspicious then I would have to be admitted again. I am going to pack a bag tonight to keep in my car. Just in case. They told me a million times....we are only letting you go because you are a reliable patient and we know that you will come back if you have any strange signs or symptoms. Of course I will! What moron wouldn't?!?!?!? I did get the paperwork for my pre-admission testing for the C-section...I have to go to the hospital on Dec. 13th to get all the labs done.......Anyhow-that is it with me. I have been laying in bed since I got home-way more comfy!!!!

4 comments:

M and M: said...

Looking good, mama! Glad that you finally got to go home. Take care and get some rest and relaxation tonight!

twondra said...

Yay! I'm glad you're home! That's gotta feel better. I hope you're able to sleep better. Love the pics, too! That's cute where Cristine is holding both babies!

Erika said...

Glad you are home and doing better. Keeping those babies in just a little longer, even for a few days, gives the steroid shot more time to take effect. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Just think of how far we have come in the last year. It is amazing.

Anonymous said...

TANYA -- OMG!!! You look AMAZING! (by the way...it's "ICSI GIRL" here) I just wanted to pop in to let you know that you're never far from my thoughts & prayers as you head into this final stretch of your journey :-)I'm keepin' an eye on you!!! Keep up the PMA.... those babies need their momma more than ever!